Making schools a place where everyone can succeed.
Equity Partner Event
Communities of Belonging
Dates: June 19-21, 2019
Times: Wednesday, June 19, 5pm – Friday, June 21, 3pm
Location: Lake Natoma Inn
702 Gold Lake Drive
Folsom, CA 95630
Details Here: https://epocheducation.com/equityinstitute/
DDL offers an array of legal services to support school districts in the area of Student Issues.
Some of the areas in which DDL provides legal representation and support include:
- Advising school districts on issues related to student discipline
- Special education discipline
- County appeals of disciplinary decisions
- Pupil records
- Public records requests
- Section 504
- Legal representation at disciplinary administrative hearings of school sites, Administrative Panels, and/or Governing Boards
- Responding to subpoenas
- Medication monitoring
- Inter/intra district transfers
- Homelessness/foster youth issues
- Revisions to Board Policies and Administrative Regulations and many others.